- Matthew 19:17, Mark 10:18
- And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
- Matthew 27:46, Mark 15:34
- My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
- Mark 16:19
- So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
- John 8:40
- But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God.
- John 14:28
- My Father is greater than I.
- John 20:17
- I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
- Acts 17:31
- Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
- 1 Corinthians 11:3
- The head of Christ is God.
- 1 Corinthians 15:28
- And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
- Colossians 3:1
- Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
- 1 Timothy 2:5
- For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.
- 1 Peter 3:21-22
- Jesus Christ: who is ... on the the right hand of God
Wednesday, 5 September 2012
No, Jesus is not God follow the Refernce
Posted by Haroon Ali at 3:50 am