Ask yourself 10 Questions about your mom
Sometimes, to be able to really evaluate what kind of relationship we have with our mothers, we need to ask ourselves the right questions. Here are some that can help:
1. When was the last time you visited your mom?
2. Do you think your mom is happy with you?
3. Have you ever said "Uff" to your mom?
5. How much do you know about your mom's mother?
6. What might be five things your mom really doesn't want you to do?
8. How many minutes do you engage in "quality talk" with your mom in a week?
9. When was the last time you cooked for your mom?
10. When was the last time you gave your mom a gift?