1) Belief in God – Islam lays a very important stress on Belief in One and Only incomparable God. In Islam monotheism in not restricted only to words. Islam is a pure monotheistic religion. As Encyclopedia Britannica puts it “No religion has interpreted monotheism in a more consequential and literal way than Islam”. God has no son, partners, human forms and none has the right to be worshipped but Him alone.
2) Belief in Angels – Muslims believe in Angels. The angels worship God alone, obey Him, and act only on his commands. Among the angels are Gabriel and Michael.
3) Belief in His revealed Books – God has revealed books to his messengers as proof and guidance to mankind. Some of the Books revealed are Taurat, Zaboor(PSALMS), Injeel(Gospel) and The Quran. The Quran is the last and final revelation of God revealed to Prophet Muhammed (pbuh).
4) Belief in His Messengers – Muslims believe in prophets and messengers of God. Muslims believe in Prophets like Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses and Jesus (peace and blessings be upon them all). The last and final messenger was prophet Muhammed (pbuh) who came as an reconfirmation of the eternal message. Prophets were human beings with no divine qualities, nor do Muslims worship Prophets.
5) Belief in the Day of Judgment – Belief in the day of Judgment where all the people will be resurrected for God’s judgment according their beliefs and deeds in this world.
6) Belief in Al-Qadar – Belief in Divine Pre Destination, i.e. God knows everything, He knows what will happen and what happened. Whatever God wills to happen will come to pass and whatever he does not will to happen will not come to pass.